How to deal with Change in the Workplace
In the current challenging employment climate, it is n ow more important than ever to understand how different people deal with change. A face to face one day session on how to understand and embrace the change management process. We will look at the personal and organisational factors that affect the successful implementation of change.
This challenging programme covers the following topics
- Why change is necessary in organisations
- The positive and negative indicators that show reactions to change.
- The stages of the change curve
- Techniques for managing people through the change process.
- How to achieve effective change within an organisation