Human Resources (HR)
Our HR and employment consultancy offers our clients support with all the technical and legal “must-have and do” that is required by an employer. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Contracts and Handbook
- Policies and procedures
- Performance Review
- Handling grievance, disciplinaries and investigations
- Exiting employees via Settlement Agreement, Dismissal or Redundancy
- Preventing and defending discrimination claims
- HR due diligence audits
Retained HR Essentials Package
For a monthly fee, which is based on employee numbers, we give our clients peace of mind for all their essential people management matters! This package provides:
- Unlimited telephone and email support on any HR issue you may have
- An essentials basic handbook covering all the must-have policies and procedures
- An employment contract template
- 20% discount on all our consultancy day and hourly rates
- Free attendance to all our Employment Law updates
Our retainer is a cost-effective way of ensuring your business becomes and remains compliant, has the peace of mind of having the employment protection of an experienced HR Consultant a phone call away. We work with clients collaboratively, getting to know your business and your people, and are on hand when you need us.
Time Bank Packages
If your business still wants to build a long term relationship with RBHR, but feels that a full retainer isn’t right, we have a time bank package which allows you to buy blocks of time at a preferential rate compared to our ad-hoc on-demand rates, an spread the cost over a period of months up to 12 months. This time can be utilised for telephone or email advice and guidance, a project or specific piece of work you would like to budget for.
HR Consultancy Projects
For more strategic HR matters we offer our services on a day rate as these require more time and engagement by our HR experts. We work with clients to identify the best commercial solution for their business. Projects range from selling or acquiring a business, to complex restructures, redundancy exercises and exiting senior executives.