At RBHR we run a wide range of training and development programmes related to the management of staff and teams. Our Learning and Development Consultants have a focus not just on delivering enriching knowledge and content, but focus on building behavioural change by helping candidates build an action plan to embed and use the training when they return to their workplace.
See our training calendar for details of all our upcoming courses.
Topics we train on includes:
- Management Development Programme – Level 3 ILM Accredited
- Stepping Up – An Introduction to Management Skills– 1 Day
- How to deal with Change in the Workplace
- Managing the Redundancy Process
- Communication Skills including Managing Difficult Conversations
- How to conduct Disciplinaries and Appeal Hearings
- Managing Performance and Capability
- Managing Grievances
- Conducting Investigations
- Time Management Skills
- Managing Absence and Returning to Work
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Recruitment and Selection Skills
- Talent Development
- Equality and Diversity
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Basics of Employment Law
We can tailor training for your workplace around the above areas and also work with other training professionals to bring an even broader range of people management related topics, including, First Aid, Mental Health First Aid, Health and Safety, Health and Wellbeing, Business Planning, Sales and Marketing.