Here at RBHR we are pleased to announce the launch of our new Level 3 ILM Accredited Programme for team leaders, supervisors, and trainee managers
Personal Growth Programme for New Managers
A 6-month programme for new and aspiring managers/team leaders to help them increase their confidence, skills and knowledge in their new or existing roles.
Workshops are held once a month covering the following topics:
- Developing yourself and others – Know how to identify development needs and how to develop self and others to achieve organisational objectives
- Leadership - Understand leadership styles and leadership qualities and review own leadership qualities and potential
- How to establish an effective team - Understand how to develop and maintain effective working relationships and understand how to build a team
- How to motivate to improve performance - Understand the factors that influence motivation levels in the workplace and how a theory of motivation can be used to improve performance levels
- Giving briefings and making presentations - Be able to plan, conduct and evaluate a briefing or presentation
- Included in the programme will be a course induction, introduction and registration with the ILM and 2 hours of individual tutorial support as well as an assignment writing workshop
At the end of the programme on successful completion of 3 assignments you will gain an ILM level 3 Award in leadership and management and be eligible to become and associate membership of the ILM.
You can choose to either attend workshops in our socially distanced classroom or online.
To register for a call back please fill in the below form and our L&D consultant will be in contact to answer any queries: