Mental Health First Aid Level 3
(2 Day Course)
Anyone can be affected by a mental health condition either themselves or a family member, friend or colleague.
This course builds on the Level 2/5 Award in First Aid for Mental Health and covers a wider range of mental health conditions and goes into detail on the range of therapy and professional support that a person may be given by professional bodies during treatment for a mental health condition.
The course is suitable for all persons within a workplace but is aimed at those who hold a supervisory/managerial level position and who have responsibility for implementing a positive mental health culture and responsibility for First Aid for Mental Health within an organisation.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- A large range of Mental Health conditions covered in detail
We deliver this course on site at our dedicated training suite here in Yeovil. In line with current Covid-19 requirements, we operate covid secure premises with temperature check on entry and socially distanced desks.