Stepping up – a guide to managing and supervising others
An interactive face to face one day training session designed to broaden thinking around the communication skills required to be a successful manager as well as gaining an understanding of different management styles.
This session is ideal for anyone wanting to develop their people skills and creates a solid foundation for our management development programme.
This exciting programme covers the following topics:
- The role of a supervisor/team leader
- The skills which make a good supervisor/team leader
- Effective communication skills
- The different needs within a team
- Different management styles
- Good people management principles
Wednesday 30th September 2020
Wednesday 2nd December 2020 - Join the waiting list
Tuesday 26th January 2021 - Join the waiting list